The target readership of the journal ‘Translational Lung Cancer Research’ is an international community of healthcare professionals and researchers in the field of lung cancer. The print journal is published on a bimonthly basis (quarterly before 2013), and the high quality of its content is assured by a rigorous review process, supervised by a strong editorial board. Published articles include original scientific studies, perspectives about new scientific developments, scholarly review articles, and editorials.
The journal website includes all articles, allows early ‘Ahead of Print’ distribution, and contains additional material, with a focus on advanced visual material (images and videos). It is linked to other on-line sites, including Medscape, MDLinx.cn and www.dxy.cn, which significantly enhance visibility of the journal worldwide.
As such, the journal provides an excellent base for strategic placement of advertisements reaching key audiences in the field of lung cancer.
Why advertise with TLCR?
* TLCR is an interactive tool for exchange of data and cooperation between investigators in the field of thoracic disease worldwide, including basic and clinical science.
* As an open access journal with in-print and on-line distribution, its content is widely available without charge.
* Selected bi-lingual content (English and Chinese) and the link to the large physician website www.dxy.cn position the journal for international collaboration will benefit authors interested in wide distribution of their data in Chinese, and readers who are not fluent in English.
* Links to other on-line sites, including Medscape, MDLinx.cn enhances visibility of the journal worldwide.
* A strong international, independent editorial board ensures high quality scientific content and high ethical standards.
What we can offer?* Customized traditional print and advances online advertising.
* Personalized, customer support at any level by a publishing group experience with print and on-line platforms.
* Bilingual advertisement (English and Chinese) per request.
Please feel free to contact us for more details:
Translational Lung Cancer Research
AME Publishing Company
HK office: Room 604 6/F Hollywood Center, 77-91 Queen's road, Sheung Wan, HongKong.
Tel: +86 20 66355775
Fax: +852 3188 5078
NJ office: Department of Respiratory Medicine, Jinling Hospital, Nanjing University School of Medicine, Nanjing 210002, China.